We are expanding our team! Find out more at our recruitment open day
1st December, 10.30am, Wimbledon (SW19).
Our mission is to be the most trusted and highly regarded provider of nurse-led specialist complex healthcare for adults and children, in and around London.
We offer high-quality, individually-tailored and flexible care through teams of highly trained specialist nurses and nurse led Health Care Assistants. Our enhanced specialist clinical support enables our patients to remain in the comfort and security of their own homes, even when the level of health care required is highly complex.
We are expanding, and looking for additional Health Care Assistants to join our growing team
Why work for us?
- Full clinical training and ongoing professional development provided by our team of specialist Nurses
- Experience working in and around London while also maintaining and developing your nursing skills
- No Nursing NMC registration pin required
- Guaranteed work upfront
- Flexible work around you
- Highly competitive rates of pay (average £10-£15 per hour on a weekday)
Who we are looking for:
- Healthcare professionals with a passion for patient care and a commitment to supporting our clients to fulfil their day-to-day lives and maximise their potential
- People with at least 6 months experience in a healthcare setting
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Pre-registration is essential (click here)