Corona Virus Updates
What are we doing about it?
- We are working with all CCG’s to provide the continued support to all our clients and this is being assessed on a daily basis.
- We aim to provide all the hours of care that we have been commissioned to do.
- Making regular calls from Nurses and Care-coordinators reviewing health status of Clients and Carers.
- Supporting staff with underlying conditions and family commitments to work flexibly and remotely.
- Leadership has been working intensively on a robust Business continuity and Contingency plan.
- We are recruiting for more Healthcare Workers, refining operation protocols and upskilling existing work force in order to providing care to Clients locally.
- Sending regular communications to Client, Carers and Central office staff with updates and changes to recent government policies.
- Dedicated Clinical Governance team to record queries and feedback from Clients and Carers as well as directing queries and escalations to Senior Management Team.
- Logistics team are continuing to procure and maintain required stock levels for your normal personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves and aprons. Additionally, Lead Nurses liaising with National teams on best practice on acquiring, usage and disposal of PPE guidance.
HFH team understands how worried individuals are and your safety and wellbeing is our top priority.
Thank you for your co-operation.
To view the latest and most up to date posts about Corona Virus please click here